$20,000 Total prize money, 342,000+ Registrations, 6 hours to prove your mettle.
This is TCS CodeVita. It is a global programming contest for engineering and science students to experience the joy of coding and to sharpern their programming skills through real-life computing practices.
At TCS, we are excited to launch CodeVita Season 9 and the applications are now open for Australia and New Zealand students! Keep reading to find out more
What's in it for students?
- Top 3 Coders to win a total prize of US$20,000
- Global ranking to top coders
- A chance to compete with the BEST coders in the world
- A platform to showcase your programming skill
- A chance to explore a career with TCS as a Graduate or intern*
Winners (Top 3 contestants) will receive a total cash prize of US$20,000. The Winner, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up can earn US$10,000, US$7,000 and US$3,000 respectively.
*Graduate and intern positions are subject to business availability.
- Students must register before 1st December 2020 to be eligible for Round 1 Pre-Qualifier.
- Round 1 Pre-Qualifier is scheduled to be held on 5th December 2020. All registered students will receive the Round 1 Pre-Qualifier information well in advance.
- A student will not be allowed to register post the end date for registration.
- It is an individual contest.
- Currently studying in an Undergraduate or post graduate degree in Australia or New Zealand
- Special unlimited practice rounds at TCS coding platform have been enabled so that students across the globe can now get familiarized with the CodeVita platform controls anytime. Students will need to register in this platform separately and then login to start practicing. Practice link: https://practice.tcscodevita.com/.
For tips on how to do well, visit our TCS website for more information.