- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
The University of Melbourne Reviews
Reviews by The University of Melbourne graduate employees
- Great working conditions
- The wide range of experiences you get as part of the graduate rotations.
- The willingness to assist culture.
- No expectation of overtime. When you do work outside of regular office hours you are generously compensated
- The staff are passionate about what they do. There are always interesting projects going on. Managers respect life work balance. It is a supportive workplace. Despite being a large organisation, when you meet someone you'll always have a few work friends in common.
- Sometimes grads are treated as interns
- Bureaucratic structure; projects can be slower than they need to be - Lack of communication and transparency between academic and professional staff
- Insular, elitist
- It's a very complex organisation so sometimes it's hard to navigate who does what and who is responsible for what. The longer you are here the easier this gets I think.