- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
The University of Melbourne Reviews
Reviews by The University of Melbourne graduate employees
- Great working conditions
- The wide range of experiences you get as part of the graduate rotations.
- The willingness to assist culture.
- No expectation of overtime. When you do work outside of regular office hours you are generously compensated
- The staff are passionate about what they do. There are always interesting projects going on. Managers respect life work balance. It is a supportive workplace. Despite being a large organisation, when you meet someone you'll always have a few work friends in common.
- Sometimes grads are treated as interns
- Bureaucratic structure; projects can be slower than they need to be - Lack of communication and transparency between academic and professional staff
- Insular, elitist
- It's a very complex organisation so sometimes it's hard to navigate who does what and who is responsible for what. The longer you are here the easier this gets I think.