- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Toll graduate employees
- The best thing is that I get exposed to different divisions of the business and have a good overview.
- Variety of work and the opportunity to build a strong foundation in the logistic industry by experiencing several disciplines (Operations, Commercial, Financial etc.) of the Business Units
- Travelling for work, getting supports from all level of managements.
- Graduates get lots of exposure to different parts of the organisation and, subsequently, develop a holistic understanding of the business. Managers also encourage you to visit other sites to learn how they operate and identify any new opportunities at your site. Graduates get plenty of opportunity to interact with the Senior Leadership Team, including the Managing Director. Through shadowing opportunities, we also gain insight into how Managers organise and complete their day to day tasks. Work hours are also quite flexible. Depending on the site's operations, you could work shift hours or standard business hours.
- Good variety of work! There is also the opportunity to experience different working environments (i.e. from office to depot) and contribute to high quality projects
- The down time in between projects and the lack of clear structure or agenda for future tasks.
- The organisation has not had a Graduate Program prior to 2017, so some Operations Managers are still learning how to best utilise and assign tasks to graduates.
- Some systems are quite old, which can sometimes make data analysis tedious
- Depending on the rotation, hours may not be ideal