- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Transdev Australasia Reviews
Reviews by Transdev Australasia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Transdev Australasia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Learning a unique set of skills and knowledge not accessible through standard university education.
- I love working with numbers and large quantities of data, so doing this job lets me do what I love while also helping the greater community.
- Good manager always has time to teach and go through tasks and expectations
- Diverse environment with lots of exposure to different areas and projects.
- There is often a large catalogue of work to complete, which can be overwhelming at times.
- My office is pretty far from the main building which sometimes takes huge amounts of motivation to walk to if I need something.
- Smaller teams, therefore resources can be quite stretched
What insiders say about…
Managing projects and researching new solutions to problems
The culture is very inclusive and supportive. I am co-chair of the Diversity & Inclusion council getting involved in many I participate in many activities outside of work. We have a run club and play soccer on Wednesday's at lunch time. We also have regular social events particularly after significant projects.
Submit resume and cover letter initial interview final interview drug testing hired
Although there are some instances where additional working hours are required, there is a high level of flexibility in work to cater for personal commitments and time in-lieu.
My pay corresponds well with my experience. However, at this point I do not know enough about other employees pay and/or bonuses to make a comment.
City2Surf entry, Engineers Australia membership, free light rail travel.
Managers seem to always have their door open and you are free to pop your head in and have a quick chat about anything. Feedback is given at meeting times or when asked.
The graduate program that skills you up to be part of the Transdev office is great. I've learnt how to present myself and navigate office politics. Training for my service planning role could be organised better. I'm not sure when I am suppose to be learning the programs I need to.
Unsure, are opportunities with a growing business, but currently unable to give a accurate representation
The company has a very visible commitment to diversity and inclusion and is taking active steps to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Spirit Charity Donation Program. Allows you to donate to a charity and Transdev will match up to $100. I am currently giving to Beyond Blue.
The office the planning department works in is separate from the main building which can be isolating at times. We also have to wear a Transdev uniform, which is great as you don't have to think about what to wear in the morning
A water tank was installed. Solar panels were also implementedJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Daimler is the world's largest commercial vehicle producer. We have over 200,000 employees across 120 nations dedicated to simplifying how we move.The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.