- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Transdev Australasia Reviews
Reviews by Transdev Australasia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Transdev Australasia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Learning a unique set of skills and knowledge not accessible through standard university education.
- I love working with numbers and large quantities of data, so doing this job lets me do what I love while also helping the greater community.
- Good manager always has time to teach and go through tasks and expectations
- Diverse environment with lots of exposure to different areas and projects.
- There is often a large catalogue of work to complete, which can be overwhelming at times.
- My office is pretty far from the main building which sometimes takes huge amounts of motivation to walk to if I need something.
- Smaller teams, therefore resources can be quite stretched
What insiders say about…
Payment claims legal research Contract analysis commercial implications and assessing risk
The company culture is very inclusive. Channels of communication with management are always open and your opinion is always taken into consideration.
There were a number of online screening stages before a formal behavioural interview followed by a more informal interview.
Some questions about previous work experience relevant to the role but also behavioural questions about topics like conflict resolution.
Research a few typical behavioural interview questions and take some time to think of experiences you've had that you can use to answer those questions if asked. Also, use the interviews as an opportunity to learn more about the company culture and whether or not it is a good fit for you.
Although there are some instances where additional working hours are required, there is a high level of flexibility in work to cater for personal commitments and time in-lieu.
Standard grad salary, no bonus
Free light rail travel
Managers are very accessible and very actively support their teams.
The nature of the business is such that employees need to be trained on an ongoing basis and the company has excellent training programs to meet these needs.
The company will always consider the skillset of an individual within the company for an available position.
The company has a very visible commitment to diversity and inclusion and is taking active steps to create an inclusive environment for all employees.
The company strives towards achieving diversity and CSR through organisation-wide initiatives.
The office is located in Pyrmont, situated next to the city. The offices are average (quite old). The dress code is relaxed formal. Friday's are smart casual.
Efforts are put in place to reduce carbon footprint when possible.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Daimler is the world's largest commercial vehicle producer. We have over 200,000 employees across 120 nations dedicated to simplifying how we move.The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.