- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Transdev Australasia Reviews
Reviews by Transdev Australasia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Transdev Australasia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Learning a unique set of skills and knowledge not accessible through standard university education.
- I love working with numbers and large quantities of data, so doing this job lets me do what I love while also helping the greater community.
- Good manager always has time to teach and go through tasks and expectations
- Diverse environment with lots of exposure to different areas and projects.
- There is often a large catalogue of work to complete, which can be overwhelming at times.
- My office is pretty far from the main building which sometimes takes huge amounts of motivation to walk to if I need something.
- Smaller teams, therefore resources can be quite stretched
What insiders say about…
Supporting the team by extracting information from various data sets.
Friendly culture where staff are welcomed to approach and liaise with management staff.
Submit resume and cover letter initial interview final interview drug testing hired
Although there are some instances where additional working hours are required, there is a high level of flexibility in work to cater for personal commitments and time in-lieu.
Great pay for a graduate position.
Free travel on all our buses. Spirit Program; donation to charity of your choice taken directly from pre-tax income and they also donate too. Gym Membership partial fee coverage (not 100% sure about all the details of this one!)
Some managers are very inclusive and make an effort to mentor employees. Internal communication could be improved
More with my manager and learning and developing from there
Unsure, are opportunities with a growing business, but currently unable to give a accurate representation
Two women have taken maternity leave that I am aware of. They have been supported extremely well with regards to flexible working conditions and
Spirit Charity Donation Program. Allows you to donate to a charity and Transdev will match up to $100. I am currently giving to Beyond Blue.
The office is located in Pyrmont, situated next to the city. The offices are average (quite old). The dress code is relaxed formal. Friday's are smart casual.
They teach a module on how to reduce your carbon footprint while operating a bus and during driving assessments this is one of the things that gets tested.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Daimler is the world's largest commercial vehicle producer. We have over 200,000 employees across 120 nations dedicated to simplifying how we move.The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.