- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Transdev Australasia Reviews
Reviews by Transdev Australasia graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Transdev Australasia. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Learning a unique set of skills and knowledge not accessible through standard university education.
- I love working with numbers and large quantities of data, so doing this job lets me do what I love while also helping the greater community.
- Good manager always has time to teach and go through tasks and expectations
- Diverse environment with lots of exposure to different areas and projects.
- There is often a large catalogue of work to complete, which can be overwhelming at times.
- My office is pretty far from the main building which sometimes takes huge amounts of motivation to walk to if I need something.
- Smaller teams, therefore resources can be quite stretched
What insiders say about…
Working on projects and improving processes / asset management
The culture is very inclusive and supportive. I am co-chair of the Diversity & Inclusion council getting involved in many I participate in many activities outside of work. We have a run club and play soccer on Wednesday's at lunch time. We also have regular social events particularly after significant projects.
After the online application , an online video interview was conducted. From there I had a face to face interview with the People & Culture lead and the GM Asset Management. The second interview was with the Managing Director and finally a medical, police and reference check.
The hours are flexible. As long as the work is done, I can work my own schedule.
Pay is quite reasonable for a graduate position.
Gym membership subsidy.
Some managers are very inclusive and make an effort to mentor employees. Internal communication could be improved
More with my manager and learning and developing from there
Unsure, are opportunities with a growing business, but currently unable to give a accurate representation
Company is always mindful and considerate in relation to diversity.
The company provides equal opportunity for all applicants.
The company strives towards achieving diversity and CSR through organisation-wide initiatives.
The office is located in Pyrmont, situated next to the city. The offices are average (quite old). The dress code is relaxed formal. Friday's are smart casual.
They teach a module on how to reduce your carbon footprint while operating a bus and during driving assessments this is one of the things that gets tested.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Daimler is the world's largest commercial vehicle producer. We have over 200,000 employees across 120 nations dedicated to simplifying how we move.The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.