At TSA, we are passionate about working collaboratively with our clients to deliver projects that leave a positive legacy for those living in the communities we work in.
What does the program look like?
At TSA we take a hands-on approach to our projects, we also extend this to our learning and ongoing professional development. You will be paired with a People Manager who will guide you through the program and help you with challenges on projects, stretching your capability and skills. Our Graduate Program runs for 12 months and offers successful candidates:
- Practical Project Management experience; rotate onto different projects and/or sectors applying skills developed at university from planning through to delivery. The position will be varied and may include design management, contract administration, site supervision, claims management, project controls, procurement and quality assurance functions.
- Continuous learning; participate in training to build both technical and core knowledge, skills and experience such as presenting and networking.
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching; from leaders and colleagues within the business.
- Commercial acumen; learning about broader aspects of business operations for a holistic understanding of the industry.
- Social Connections; participate in social activities and initiatives that give you a taste of our unique culture.
You will have access to the same benefits that all our employees have access to which includes diverse opportunities, visible leadership, professional development and career paths, health and wellbeing programs, reward and recognition, and a workplace environment that enables you to thrive and stay connected.
We're looking for individuals that demonstrate the following personal and technical skills and experience:
- Ability to build positive and trusting connections with people.
- Can convey information, messages and actions that resonate with others.
- Demonstrate drive, flexibility, passion and a 'can do' attitude.
- Take ownership to deliver on commitments.
- Solutions oriented.
- Can work with detailed information, being able to synthesize and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Graduates will be degree qualified ideally with relevant qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, Construction or Project Management.