- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Turner & Townsend Reviews
Reviews by Turner & Townsend graduate employees
- The work culture is good and my teammates are awesome.
- Helping with RICS accreditation
- The large variety of projects I have been involved with since being here and the constant internal development.
- On a day to day basis I love the team that I am part of. The team has great energy and is very supportive. In regards to the overall company as a bigger picture, I like the opportunity it afford for my career progression. The company has different service sectors which I could in future transition into.
- The team and the range of clients.
- There is sometimes a disconnect from upper management/global management to the team. However, the company is trying its best to fill this gap to provide a better working experience for its employees.
- Given project requirements there may be some long days, however when working in a strong and supporting team this becomes less of an issue.