- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at Victorian Public Service
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 13 reviews7.7 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
Quite nice offices. Dress code is chill, but overall business casual.
Location is great, office space is good, facilities good - shower, gym etc. Dress code is business but no tie required.
Dress code is the smart-casual end of business wear. People show off their personalities.
The office is lovely but we hot-desk and everyone hates it. Dress code is business/smart casual but you wear a blazer if you're meeting with a Minister/some sort of important stakeholder.
Generally pleasant and centrally located offices, but definitely not extravagant. The main office has a gym, cafe and heavily oversubscribed lockers/bike facilities. The dress code is pretty relaxed - suits are rare but most people wear business pants/shirts and shoes.
Some of the desks are outdated, however the kitchen, breakout areas and meeting rooms are all really high quality. Apparently an upgrade is imminent.
Good location and space, the dress code is business.