- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at VMware
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 8 reviews8.4 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
My role is project based, where I am given projects that spreads across my division, giving me the opportunity to work with various people across the departments.
learning and engaging into customer and partner facing activities
My work tasks aren't planned well in advance but I pick up workload as I go through the week.
My day to day responsibilities changes constantly, depending on the projects I have been allocated. Some projects that I have been allocated, focuses on evaluating existing processes and developing new ideas and strategy to making the process more efficient.
I joined as a graduate for the General Business and Channels team and have been working on projects like partner recruitment for the trending technology i.e., NSX and K12 which is their program crafted for education provider also shadowing Partner business manager and Inside Sales rep. Building Scorecard to give the team an insight into the existing pipeline of the business.