- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Are you wondering what to do with your accounting, finance, economics, business or commerce degree once the exams are over?
How about working in a sector with an $8.6 billion budget, 42,000 employees, accounting for over a quarter of the Western Australian Government's overall budget.
Add to that unrivalled training and development opportunities to further your career – with an equally attractive salary.
Plus the chance to make a difference to the lives of every single person in WA. Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
WA Health's Graduate Development Program – Finance and Business Stream is looking for the best graduates WA has to offer.
If you want to know more about our Graduate Development Program we're holding an information evening where you can hear all about:
- The Finance and Business Graduate Stream
- The application process
- The skills and qualifications it will equip you with
- The opportunities that it provides.
Plus you'll have the chance to talk to some of our current graduates about why they chose WA Health to launch their careers.