We challenge you to think about your perceptions of a bank. Our teams are bursting with passionate, dynamic people who love what they do and are proud of where they work.
We are proud to support graduates from a range of universities and disciplines into a wide-range of careers. We are more than just a bank; we are a service company that houses a range of respected businesses, so you'll have the benefit of abundant career pathways.
The Graduate and Internship Programs offer you more than just an ordinary job and placement. They offer a unique and rewarding experience focusing on diversity, creativity and building human skills of the future. We aim to accelerate your development, providing you with a platform to fulfill your goals and build your talent for the future. You will rotate through different teams to build your experience and your journey will be led by a solid support network, a ‘future ready’ development program and technical training.
With us, some of your career options could be:
- GroupTech roles where you’ll be part of an A$1.3billion investment in technology initiatives to help bring our vision to life, such as system engineers, security, designers, architects or project managers
- Innovative roles where you can dream, design and innovate next-generation digital experiences, including digital, service, product and interaction designers
- Operational roles where you’ll help provide better experiences for our customers and impact on the way we do business
- Transformational roles to revolutionise how we help our customers; such as project managers, change managers or analysts
- Specialist roles that are vital to our success, such as finance, risk, HR, legal and compliance
- Financial services careers including; consumer and business banking, advice and wealth management