- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Westpac graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.1GradAustralia surveyed 58 graduates working at Westpac. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 58 responses.
- Diverse experiences
- The opportunities for career advancement, high performance culture
- Experience & exposure to different areas
- Great opportunities for networking Flexible work hours Is customer focus and does live by its values
- Very flexible working arrangements, good culture
- level of administrative processes
- The structure of the graduate program, requires a little more clarity.
- A lot of technology work is outsourced.
- Very few international opportunities. Time it takes to get things done, bureaucracy.
- Guidance seems to depend more on the team you're in and the people around you than HR. The graduate program seems to be heavily dependent on the stream managers - with little involvement from the wider graduate HR group.
What insiders say about…
I assist in the facilitation and structuring of workshops, ideate on potential solutions to customer problems and work to improve the innovative capacities of the bank.
Culture within the organisation is great. There are several employee action groups and it doesn't feel too hierarchical. Some teams are more social than others.
Graduate Program- online application and resume, psychometric and reasoning tests, cultural fit tests, video interview, assessment center with formal interview, offer.
Usually 8-5.30. Very flexible. Able to work from home if required.
Graduate program participants are flown to Sydney a few times a year. Reimbursement for expenses is work interstate.
My experience has been quite good, my managers have been highly supportive and receptive.
In under a year I have attended Business analyst and Project Manager training to boost my skillset. multiple smaller training opportunities are also made available
There are some good opportunities but some areas expect you to "do your time" rather than giving you a chance to prove yourself.
Multiple employee programs to support diversity, equity and support within the workplace around social issues such as sexuality, gender and race
They have just opened a new office building that has the highest green star rating possible. Westpac run multiple charity events during the year as well as a matching donations program for its employees
Both offices in the CBD are very good. Dress code varies team to team, but is generally a suit with or without a tie for men
Aim/achieved a target to be carbon neutralJoin us to bookmark!You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...Whatever your background or area of academic study, we value the intellect, personality and integrity of an individual.UBS is a global financial services firm offering investment banking and asset management.
Suncorp GroupSuncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand.