- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Career Prospects at Wood
- Average rating for Career Prospects, based on 13 reviews6.0 / 10
Please tell us about promotion possibilities and fill us in on what it takes to move up the ranks.
Opportunities to move abroad seem somewhat plentiful. 'Moving up the ranks' can occur for high-performing individuals due to the nature of the work and the structure of the organisation.
There is a clear pathway from graduate to engineer
Regular assessment of competency is undertaken. Promotion is based on time in the role and competency.
I am only one year into my career so a little hard to comment, however, speaking with colleagues assures me that if you work hard and can prove competence, progressing your career through the ranks is definitely doable.
Not sure, still a grad. But seems pretty standard that at end of grad program you get promoted to engineer with a pay bump, then its a matter of personally chasing required competencies and working hard to progress from here.
Can be promoted from Graduate to Engineer upon completion of the 2 year program. I believe it entails a presentation and interview, but no information has been provided.