- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Woodside Energy Reviews
Reviews by Woodside Energy graduate employees
- I am surrounded by amazing people on my team who are caring and nurturing and always there for me. They care for me both professionally and personally.
- Great peer group and networks, learning development support and visibility to senior leaders.
- Very high level of responsibility given to graduates in Subsea and Pipelines. There are plenty of opportunities to go offshore and on site to learn. Professional development is valued.
- The level of responsibility which is entrusted to graduates makes them strive to perform at higher levels.
- Flexibility in role. Great variety of roles available in company. Open to developing different skills. Very good and friendly culture.
- Roles and experiences can vary between graduates.
- Currently Woodside is an Australian company with the majority of its interests limited to Australia. However, I anticipate this will change as the company expands globally over the next 5-10 years.
- Bureaucratic. Lack of support from senior engineers - due to their heavy workload, not from lack of trying.