Due to the continuous success of our Asia Pacific operations, we currently have exciting opportunities to appoint an Intern in the supply chain, logistics and transport fields to join our Rail team in Brisbane offices.
You will have:
- Ideally, you will be doing a bachelor or higher in Business with Supply Chain and Logistics as their major.
- In your penultimate year of your studies, you will be graduate towards the end of 2019 early 2020.
- A general understanding of of the Transport market in Rail, Infrastructure, Geotech or Tunnels or Transport Planning.
Key requirements would be:
- Mapping of supply chains.
- Supply chain and logistics analysis.
- Assessing the logistics industry in Australia.
- Understanding of 3PL, 4PL, 5PL providers.
- Assist in development of proposals
- Represent the company to a professional standard at all times
- Communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders.