Due to the continued success of our Asia Pacific operations, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance Engineers specialists to join our Melbourne Rail team. As a member of our rapidly expanding Rail team, you will work with highly driven, like-minded professionals who are committed to delivering the very best solutions to our clients and the community.
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of the technical innovation and providing the best service, solutions, and advice. That means having the best people who are a team player, values service, integrity, innovation, and excellence and has a strong commitment to their own personal and professional growth.
What is WSP looking for:
- You have completed a degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Systems or Civil Engineering.
- Have an interest in developing your systems thinking across a broad range of rail projects and across the full systems engineering or project lifecycle.
- Ability to prepare Requirements Management Plans, Verification and Validation plans including management of requirements traceability matrices.
- People able to work with groups and stakeholders in the development, elicitation, and apportionment of requirements
- Competency with requirements management tools.
- People willing to learn and take on challenges and navigate through uncertainty to create solutions.
- Ideally, you have 6-12 months' work experience as an undergraduate and understand the professional working environment and the appreciation of a project based consulting environment.
- Have an ability to work in a collaborative environment and engage key stakeholders and parties to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work for one of the largest engineering consultancies in the world along with a supported career path for a very successful future.
Benefits at WSP:
- Global career opportunities and the ability to work on the nation's most exciting projects.
- Personalised career growth and access to international opportunities.
- A suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- An organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices.
- Career Pathways Program for Young Professionals with excellent development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours, working from home.
- Possibility to purchase additional annual leave.
- Professional memberships.
- Study assistance, study leave.
- Professional and technical development.
- Mentoring and career development programs.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.