Hiring grads with degrees in: Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences; Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Administration
As a national, leading provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, Zinfra has gained a reputation for its breadth and depth of experience in delivering design, construction and maintenance services.
Business is growing through expansion into new markets such as the renewables and transport sectors, along with new product offerings including the launch of NARI power products into the Australian market.
Zinfra has over 1500 passionate employees who are dedicated to delivering safe, high quality services to ensure clients get the most from their critical assets.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
Zinfra’s Graduate Program gives participants the edge to further their career goals and aspirations whilst making a meaningful...
- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up