- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Program or Internship
Applying to Shell is simple. There are only four (4) steps; and it should only take 5-10 minutes to apply.
Step 1: Online Application
Visit our careers site. This is where you will find our graduate and intern opportunities and more about life at Shell.
Step 2: Online assessments & on-demand video interview
- A general cognitive test, with numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning
- An assessment of your ‘working style’
- A self-recorded video submission.
Step 3: Final assessment
- Grads: A virtual case study session with two Shell employees and an interview
- Interns: A virtual case study session with two Shell employees
Step 4: Shell connect
- Grads: You may be invited to our offices to meet your future manager and other Shell graduates.
- Interns: You will be offered a place on the Internship Programme
Please note we only accept applications online via Shell Careers website.