Intel Graduate Trainee Program Malaysia
INTEL MALAYSIA DESIGN CENTER
Graduate Trainee Program
You have studied hard. Have you graduated recently or will graduate very soon? Put that knowledge to good use. Our Graduate Trainee Program will help you 'learn by doing' at Intel. We'll motivate you to perform at your best and teach you everything you need to know at Intel. You'll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths while having fun. There is certainly more room to innovate & create. Inside Intel Malaysia.
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to enrich your experience with Industry Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design and development
- 12 months of on the job training & classroom training
- Actively involved in day to day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance
- Opportunity to work on assignments that match your skills and interests
You must apply if:
- You're an engineering graduate (electrical & electrical/ computer/ software/ microelectronics) with CGPA at least 3.0 or First Class
- You're willing to work in wonderful Penang or Kulim
- You aspire to work on the latest cutting edge products along with teams of smart engineers
How to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you if you're shortlisted