Deloitte look for people from a range of different degree backgrounds and experiences.
To stand out from the crowd, Deloitte recommends you include the below on your application:
- Work experience – internships, work placement, volunteering or paid work. List them all and highlight what you learnt during these experiences and how this aligns with the team you’re applying for.
- Extra-curricular activities – include student societies you might be involved with, any hobbies or sports you love, hackathons or case studies you’ve entered.
- Training or certifications – anything you can include that shows you’re proactively pushing yourself forward! Be sure not to leave anything out.
- A well-rounded view of who you are– demonstrate your passion, enthusiasm and motivation for a career in whatever speciality/team you choose – they need to know that you’re not just a good fit for them, but they are a good fit for you.
- Get all your paperwork together – show Deloitte that you’re super organised! Make sure you include your CV and proof of work rights in Australia (i.e. visa or Australian passport)
Follow Deloitte on Instagram for application tips and insights into #LifeAtDeloitte