Procter & Gamble 2017 Business Development Manager - Sydney & Melbourne
Procter & Gamble's (P&G) market-leading & trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We've been a successful global company for nearly 180 years and it's our people that are the heart of our success.
At P&G we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have any rotational development programs or gradual ramping-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it's the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working on projects that have a direct impact on our global, US$80 billion dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product into the market or working on a strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There's no limit to what you can achieve here.
Our Sales team work collaboratively with our customers (like Woolworths, Coles, Priceline, Aldi & Costco) to develop plans that enable our brands to win in-store with shoppers as they first discover our brands and decide whether or not to purchase.
Our Business Development Managers are responsible for a territory of customer accounts. You'll spend a lot of time out on the road, partnering with each customer to understand their needs, securing volume, distribution, shelving, pricing, and merchandising in line with head office plans. Importantly, you'll sell, implement, and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver sales and shipment. You'll also sell new initiatives, developing and rolling out creative merchandising plans.
We have Sales roles available in both Sydney and Melbourne.
What We Are Seeking:
Could you one of P&G's next leaders? You just might be, if you possess the following:
- A recent graduate (within the past 2 years), or in your final year of a University degree
- A minimum credit average University results
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
- A valid Driver' Licence or will have by the time you commence with P&G
- Strong leadership experience, i.e. leadership positions in clubs, team, societies etc.
- Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
- An analytical mind, who thinks strategically and fosters innovation in all they do
- A collaborative team player with a passion for winning!
To be considered for our 2017 Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript
To learn more about P&G's Graduate roles and to submit your application visit our website by clicking the apply button.
Applicants for this role must be Australian/New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents ONLY.