Woolworths Limited Graduate Program 2017
You know you’re ready for early leadership. From building relationships to addressing business challenges, you have the drive and determination to start achieving now. The catch is most graduate programs will expose you to interesting situations and people, but will only trust you with limited responsibilities.
At Woolworths, we believe that leadership is born from personal confidence. That it’s your failures as well as your successes that will shape you into an effective leader. It’s why our graduates enjoy significant and meaningful management responsibilities, along with executive guidance.
And when we say significant responsibility, we mean it. Few organisations in Australia can match the size and variety of professional opportunities that Woolworths offers. As one of the country’s largest and most complex organisations (with 200,000 employees and market capitalisation of $50 billion), we can provide amazing leadership development experiences for you – both as a graduate and throughout your career.
The challenges are on a massive scale, which might seem a bit intimidating. We are performance focused and we work hard, but we work as a team. So you will be supported by colleagues and managers who genuinely want you to succeed.
Be a leader today, not someday. On the Woolworths Graduate Program.
Lead in one of our 12 graduate streams:
- Business Leadership
- Business Consulting
- Digital e-Commerce
- Big Data
- Product Development & Quality Assurance
All of the programs provide you with:
- A permanent ongoing contract with a clear career path beyond the graduate program
- A structured graduate program with mapped rotations and learning outcomes
- A best practice graduate leadership development program to prepare you for early leadership
- A mentor who will be there to support you throughout the graduate program with career advice, assistance and guidance
- A graduate buddy who will be there to assist you with the transition into the program and help you settle into the organisation
- A competitive remuneration package
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Ambitious and keen to succeed
- Passionate about retail and customers
- A desire to work in a fast paced and innovative environment
- A collaborative work style
- Disciplined and driven to achieve results
- In your final year of study or have recently completed an undergraduate degree (within 2 years)
- Demonstrated work experience, retail preferred but not essential
- Hold a current credit average
- You have the flexibility to work full time from the program start date
- You are a Permanent Resident or Australian / NZ citizen as at date of application
- Willing to relocate to Sydney if currently living interstate/international