Hiring grads with degrees in: Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences; Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Administration.
AAW Global Logistics is an Australian owned International Freight and Logistics company providing freight services across various industries for over 30 years. AAW Global Logistics is part of a wider Group of companies employing over 200 people in Australia, across 9 office locations. These other Group companies include business units covering: Shipping Line Agencies; Coastal/Domestic Transport; Bulk Liquid Transport; Project Logistics.
We are looking for aspiring leaders in the years’ to come, individuals who want a career where they will influence future supply chain and logistics outcomes through innovation, technology and progression within our Group.
Graduate Development program:
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure, experience and knowledge in all facets of our business operations with rotational placements across our Group covering: Freight Forwarding; Shipping Line Agencies; Coastal/Domestic Transport; Bulk Liquid Transport; Project Logistics.
This program will enable you to gain the building blocks, necessary skills and knowledge to position yourself for future success by participating and engaging in various projects as you complete your rotations. The first phase of the training program will be for a period of 12 months focused on rotations, with the second phase focused on moving into a formal position in one of the Group business units which will be chosen based on your performance, aptitude and interests.
- Enthusiasm and drive to flourish in the industry and across our Group.
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.
- An ability to thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Eagerness and ability to learn, put in hard work, and grow.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, be resilient and motivated, with a high focus on outcomes.
- Enjoyment driving towards common goals by working in a wider team environment.
- An ambitious outlook with the desire to ‘think outside the box’ to achieve exceptional results.