- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Accenture graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.0GradAustralia surveyed 56 graduates working at Accenture. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 56 responses.
- The people and the various skills you can learn whilst an analyst.
- World wide opportunities and 100's of thousands of people to learn and grow from.
- There is a lot of support from upper management. Good mentors in projects.
- Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly and you get the opportunity to learn about lots of new technologies.
- The learning opportunities
- Lack of routine and having to work from client site majority of the time.
- waiting lists to go on training trips, and the amount of information that is thrown at you when you start.
- Pay is low for grads. Sort of work(Tech Consulting) is different to what they advertise in recruitment events(Actual Management Consulting work).
- Nothing so far
- Due to the nature of the work sometimes you will end up on a project that doesn't really interest you.
What insiders say about…
Current role is working as a Functional Tester for a client in the tolling space. My responsibilities include testing most components on the tolling systems, raise defects in case of deviations, work with the teams for efficient defect remediation and understand new component functionalities before starting off the testing process.
Not strictly hierarchical, but even those at higher levels are very supportive and caring about everybody. People share information heaps, even when you email a random they'll give you what you need quick-smart. We do plenty of social and volunteering events together, and eat lots of breakfasts.
Fairly straightforward recruitment process, had approximately 3-4 rounds of assessment before I was offered a role. My only criticism would be the delay between my final interview and receiving an offer - that was about 2 months. Up until that point they had been very prompt at letting me know whether or not I had progressed to the next stage.
Behavioural and personality-based questions. I was also asked a number of questions specific to Accenture.
Research is key. Know the ins and outs of the company, particularly their values. Work out how these relate to you as an individual and why you want to work for them. Generic responses (i.e., international company) won't get you very far - be a bit unique and demonstrate that you have genuinely thought about the company and want to work for them.
Typical work day is 8 hours (30 minutes more than in job contract). This fluctuates to sometimes 13 hour days during busy periods and includes weekends. No overtime is provided.
Great starting salaries - but slow progression
Expenses (travel, accommodation, etc.) Great Office space Array of events throughout the year Sponsored my full relocation from Brisbane (car & personal belongings)
Very accessible. All willing to take time out to meet and chat.
Plenty of different ways to access formal and informal training programs. Online learning, subsidies for external content providers and also internally provided training for different skills and accreditation.
Depends how hard you work!
The company has a strong commitment to diversity and has many internal campaigns to raise awareness for different minorities. There is a strong focus on ensuring that career progression is not impacted by race, gender, sexual orientation etc.
Massive global program of pro-bono consulting I worked on mentoring entrepreneurs in Uganda
Dress code is office formal wear. The office space is nice and has good facilities - however I work at the client site so I don't spend much time there.
Toilets flush recycled water which is great!Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Build. Connect. Grow. with BCGWe work with senior executives and directors to help them make business decisions fast and right.