- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Accenture graduate employees
- The people and the various skills you can learn whilst an analyst.
- World wide opportunities and 100's of thousands of people to learn and grow from.
- There is a lot of support from upper management. Good mentors in projects.
- Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly and you get the opportunity to learn about lots of new technologies.
- The learning opportunities
- Lack of routine and having to work from client site majority of the time.
- waiting lists to go on training trips, and the amount of information that is thrown at you when you start.
- Pay is low for grads. Sort of work(Tech Consulting) is different to what they advertise in recruitment events(Actual Management Consulting work).
- Nothing so far
- Due to the nature of the work sometimes you will end up on a project that doesn't really interest you.