- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Accenture graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.0GradAustralia surveyed 56 graduates working at Accenture. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 56 responses.
- The people and the various skills you can learn whilst an analyst.
- World wide opportunities and 100's of thousands of people to learn and grow from.
- There is a lot of support from upper management. Good mentors in projects.
- Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly and you get the opportunity to learn about lots of new technologies.
- The learning opportunities
- Lack of routine and having to work from client site majority of the time.
- waiting lists to go on training trips, and the amount of information that is thrown at you when you start.
- Pay is low for grads. Sort of work(Tech Consulting) is different to what they advertise in recruitment events(Actual Management Consulting work).
- Nothing so far
- Due to the nature of the work sometimes you will end up on a project that doesn't really interest you.
What insiders say about…
Technology consulting comprises of many job tasks and skills. Overall, you could describe this job as being the conduit between the business/financial components of an organisation and the technology departments. We advise large and prestigious businesses on how best to implement new technologies, what the future of the workforce looks like and how to react to maintain an adaptive and thriving organisation.
During office hours, everyone is pretty friendly and willing to offer help. It can be a little difficult to meet lots of people in the company because often the only people you see are your team at the client site. But the team work is always there! It's a reasonably flat organisation, where the MDs/Partners make an effort to connect with you, make sure you feel included and don't think too highly of themselves. After hours, it's pretty good too, as a team some of us go out for drinks or dinner and most people are pretty friendly!
It was lengthy and a little nerve-wracking, but everyone I came into contact with (from the managers who interviewed me, and the recruitment people) was so nice, and really helped me through it.
Do your research.
The company expects that overtime is standard and that your life is work.
Good pay compared to competitors
Assigned senior career counselor who schedules regular catch ups
So many training opportunities, particularly if you want to do training in your own time.
Promotion possibilities are driven by market performance and what used to be a laddering process between peers. It has recently moved to be based on the individual's performance and contribution. It takes a high performing individual who continually out performs to move up the ranks - which makes it very competitive.
Extremely strong support of inclusion & diversity
Employees given one day a year for volunteering. Encouraged to extend your skills to charities/not for profits especially at a more senior level, global development work is also available.
Dress code is office formal wear. The office space is nice and has good facilities - however I work at the client site so I don't spend much time there.
Important focus from small things like printing less paper to keeping meetings virtual. Constantly reinforced and well driven from management down.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Build. Connect. Grow. with BCGWe work with senior executives and directors to help them make business decisions fast and right.