- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Accenture graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.0GradAustralia surveyed 56 graduates working at Accenture. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 56 responses.
- The people and the various skills you can learn whilst an analyst.
- World wide opportunities and 100's of thousands of people to learn and grow from.
- There is a lot of support from upper management. Good mentors in projects.
- Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly and you get the opportunity to learn about lots of new technologies.
- The learning opportunities
- Lack of routine and having to work from client site majority of the time.
- waiting lists to go on training trips, and the amount of information that is thrown at you when you start.
- Pay is low for grads. Sort of work(Tech Consulting) is different to what they advertise in recruitment events(Actual Management Consulting work).
- Nothing so far
- Due to the nature of the work sometimes you will end up on a project that doesn't really interest you.
What insiders say about…
I like the work that I do - it is challenging and engaging
I have enjoyed the teams I have worked with colleagues both above and below are all great people.
Fairly straightforward recruitment process, had approximately 3-4 rounds of assessment before I was offered a role. My only criticism would be the delay between my final interview and receiving an offer - that was about 2 months. Up until that point they had been very prompt at letting me know whether or not I had progressed to the next stage.
Behavioural and personality-based questions. I was also asked a number of questions specific to Accenture.
Research is key. Know the ins and outs of the company, particularly their values. Work out how these relate to you as an individual and why you want to work for them. Generic responses (i.e., international company) won't get you very far - be a bit unique and demonstrate that you have genuinely thought about the company and want to work for them.
Company is very flexible. It is up to your manager to make it work. If you work additional hours make sure you take extra time in lieu
Decent for a graduate, not so good with cost of living expenses in Sydney
A lot of specials (deals) with companies ranging from technology to footy tickets.
Senior management is very accessible if you're on the right project.
Orientation and Core training for employees at each level is valuable. I've picked up skills from various classroom and online training in house. These include being Splunk Power User Certified, other internal certifications, a working knowledge of technology trends and the value levers in different industries.
Half yearly reviews where you have a career counselor who takes on feedback from others and yourself to represent you in performance achievement discussions and can advocate on your behalf for a raise. However limited by the fact that sometimes these people can be not very reliable or limited funding available for promotion.
They do an amazing job supporting diversityJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...Build. Connect. Grow. with BCGWe work with senior executives and directors to help them make business decisions fast and right.