- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Accenture graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.0GradAustralia surveyed 56 graduates working at Accenture. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 56 responses.
- The people and the various skills you can learn whilst an analyst.
- World wide opportunities and 100's of thousands of people to learn and grow from.
- There is a lot of support from upper management. Good mentors in projects.
- Everyone is extremely helpful and friendly and you get the opportunity to learn about lots of new technologies.
- The learning opportunities
- Lack of routine and having to work from client site majority of the time.
- waiting lists to go on training trips, and the amount of information that is thrown at you when you start.
- Pay is low for grads. Sort of work(Tech Consulting) is different to what they advertise in recruitment events(Actual Management Consulting work).
- Nothing so far
- Due to the nature of the work sometimes you will end up on a project that doesn't really interest you.
What insiders say about…
At the moment, my day-to-day is fantastic. It's lots of interviews and working alongside managers to produce outputs for the client. I'm very much involved and I'm learning a lot, even getting the chance to lead interviews.
Relaxed structure and hierarchy: senior leadership are approachable and formalities are foregone in favor of quality work. Lack of social culture and cohesion - can be very isolating at times.
The online testing and interviews were an appropriate way to select their employees. I believe that with the advancement of technology, people are definitely using technology at various places but i believe that human connection should still be required to make final decisions.
I was asked about my experiences in life and how have a reacted and behaved in certain scenarios.
I would say be yourself and show everything you have done to date whether it is volunteer experience, university assignments or any type of experience.
I start work at 8am and finish on average around 5:30-6.
Ok, but dependent on how the geographical unit performs in general even though our area might do well
Best parties in town, hands down they know how to chuck a party!
Managers are very accessible and each person is assigned their own career counsellor who is a manager or senior manager or above to coach them through progressing in their career.
The training course provided as a graduate joiner was inadequate to prepare you for your role. it was a two week holiday before the end of your free time.
I'm very new, but from what Ive heard Accenture are fairly structured on how many years you should stay at one level before being promoted.
They celebrate International Women's day, have paid maternity leave, have a nursing mother's room, support LGBT rights.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...Build. Connect. Grow. with BCGWe work with senior executives and directors to help them make business decisions fast and right.