CareerDC coordinates internship programs by connecting students with host organisations all over Australia.
The internships are practical work-placement programs designed to provide you with professional experience in an area related to your field of study or the career you are working towards. The aim of providing industry specific opportunities is to enable you to develop skills that will enhance your prospects of gaining meaningful employment, building your career and starting your future.
We cover many industries including Information Technology, Business (Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HR, Administration), Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Chemical, Software/Computer etc.), Architecture, and many more...
Customised for you!
The internship search is tailored to your individual needs by giving you the choice of industry according to your study field, location, start date and duration.
In addition to finding you a suitable internship, we will also improve/update your resume as well as provide you with information and tips on interviews.
Visit our website to read about some of our previous students' experiences with CareerDC internship services.
Process and what to expect as a student:
1. We have an initial discussion over the phone with you: We analyse your internship requirements to identify your internship industry preferences, location and eligibility for the program.
2. If you decided to move forward with the internship program then you would pay an enrolment fee of $220.
3. We work on improving your CV, match your application with host companies then set up an interview for you with a host organisation.
4. If you are successful in the interview then you would pay a placement fee of $880 and you commence an unpaid internship (duration is flexible and can be customised according to your course requirements).
5. If not successful in the interview then we look for another host organisation until a placement is achieved.