- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at Clayton Utz
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 33 reviews8.9 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
I am part of the community connect team and have been involved in a Food rescue program as well as the Wirrpanda Foundation. We are also a leading firm in pro-bono work.
We have a whole team dedicated to community involvement. So far I've been involved in volunteering at the Wayside Chapel, Ovarian Cancer fundraisers, footpath library, Children's Cancer Research, Talking to underprivileged high school students and Literacy buddy program
The best pro bono practice in Australia, extensive Community Connect opportunities, paid Community Leave day
High level of pro bono involvement with mandatory hours of pro bono service required per employee. Most employees typically exceed this
Community Connect and mandatory pro-bono hours. I have personally been involved in a number of pro-bono matters including through the homeless law clinic.
I have attended 3 LGBTI events and 1 event for women in the law since starting less than 2 months ago!