- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Clayton Utz Reviews
Reviews by Clayton Utz graduate employees
- Learning and Development opportunity, colleagues, social aspects, salary
- Building your network with intelligent, driven and extraordinarily capable people. Having constant support and mentorship. Working alongside other young people, who are experiencing what you are and being able to share that.
- The quality of work and skill of employees
- The people and the variety of work we do.
- The people - everyone is so lovely and so different to one another
- Because of its size and the division of labor, at a low level it can be difficult to have control over your own time and the work you do.
- Hours and the dinners.
- Lack of resourcing
- Work/life balance
- The long hours can be challenging sometimes