- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at Commonwealth Bank
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 52 reviews8.1 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
Our branches across Australia seem to be highly customised for the area they are in. Volunteering days are offered at the bank.
Lots of donations, fundraisers etc.
There are annual charity days, and the ability to take paid leave for charity work. I have done a team charity day
I haven't been on any but there is a great push to be more responsible
There are a number of charitable initiatives that the bank takes part in, however I believe they lack a bit on the environmental side. I would like to see more change in this area.
Mentor shop for disadvantaged high school students
Each team has an ESG representative who helps increase the level of analysis undertaken in these areas.
Staff volunteering days. Volunteer leave for programs of your choice. Numerous financial grants for community groups of various sizes. Regular donations.
We talk the talk but lack the manpower to follow through.
Haven't heard of or been involved in much except for the Can 4 Cancer ride with Tour de Cure which fundraises for cancer research.
We did a food course for Meals on Wheels.