- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Commonwealth Bank Reviews
Reviews by Commonwealth Bank graduate employees
- The people and the culture. Everyone is helpful and has a lot of consideration for each other. It's important to have that in a very large organisation.
- Various career opportunities and a thriving culture
- Culture & Work Life Balance
- Culture, team, challenging work, exposure and networking opportunities
- The size. It's hard to see how you make an impact to the customer sometimes. It takes a lot for a large organisation to turn around. There is still a degree of top-down decisions that seem arbitrary.
- It's scale, and degree of continual change
- Complicated/unnecessary policies & procedures
- Most roles are only located in Sydney
- Ambitious goals but no direction or roadmap to get there, technology satisfaction is extremely low (especially for software developers), hostility and ignorance from other business unit graduates ("Software Engineering is just IT, don't they need a finance degree to work at a bank?")