As the #1 professional services firm globally, we pride ourselves on our “playful culture with serious intent". We’re in the business of solving complex client problems, and we believe this can’t be achieved without thinking outside the box and working in an enjoyable environment.
About this Employer
Jobs & Internships
- First and foremost the different people I work with on different projects. In addition, the ability to work across multitude aspects of the accounting process.
- Managers, directors and partners all consider their roles as mentors. They really invest in the skill sets of their direct reports. My managers have always made me feel supported to be as good as I can be.
- The people and work culture is excellent. You always feel welcome and part of the team. People are very open and honest.
- The freedom to explore new working styles and complete different roles
- Constantly changing environment, working in new teams, new clients, new industries and learning new skills on every project I do. The opportunity to work for a global company also supports me in my goal to second overseas in a couple of years
- The hours can be long sometimes - have to be realistic about what you are getting yourself into when you apply for professional services roles
- Long hours, high pressure deadlines and the stress which sometimes comes with it
- The profession of consulting often means working toward crazy deadlines. It can be thrilling, but if the wrong combination of projects are lined up it can be quite tiring
- Probably the hours. I am currently studying CA, so it can be quite a task at times to manage full time work and postgraduate studies
- Just like all large organisations, unfortunately office politics does exist to a degree, but management do a great job to try and mitigate and manage this