The successful applicant will participate in the technical support of IT related infrastructure. They will have the following attributes:
- Being a post graduate or near post graduate in a computer related discipline is advantageous
- Experience with Windows, Mac and Linux Operating systems is advantageous
- Understanding NASs and server infrastructure is advantageous
- Understanding of virtual Machines and VMWare ESXi is favourable
- Understanding of VFX and render pipeline is favourable
- Programming or scripting experience is favourable
- An approachable, proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
Please send your CV via email to:
with the subject line:
FIRST NAME_SURNAME – IT Intern
** Please note this position is only open to local Australian citizens/residents **