- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at DHL
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 21 reviews9.1 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
Surf Life Saving, lots of SCR initiatives including Go Green (reducing our carbon footprint), Go Teach (helping those who are less privileged) and Go Help (Helping countries that have been struck by natural disaster).
Provided logistic support to a company that delivers food to homeless people with Don Bosco and also take part in a number of clothing drives.
Graduate, Horsley Park
The company runs national and international projects during day-to-day and natural disasters Projects include: GoGreen, GoHelp, GoTeach
We have the Go Green, Go Help and Go Teach campaigns.
DHL Supply Chain has a disaster response team built volunteers from the business. There is also the opportunity to volunteer to feed the homeless with your fellow employees. Finally the organization participates in the Red Cross clothing Drive.
Graduate, Horsley Park, NSW
CSR is very important to the company. There is a Go-Green initiative that is at the forefront of daily work. Globally, DHL is a leader in sustainable logistics solutions.