Reviews by DHL graduate employees
- The best main points of working at DHL would be the culture and people. Everyone I have been in contact with is extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Also, the level of training I have received not only from being around very experienced professionals but also very patient and knowledgeable trainers/managers has been extremely beneficial.
- Working for a multinational that allows an individual to get access to best practice tools. Development opportunities, fast paced agile environment and a dynamic workload.
- Being able to gain in work experience all different aspects of the wider business, across a range of sectors and many diverse customers.
- Lots of opportunity to meet different part of the company; project management work, which is what I'm interested in, flexible working hours. Overall great people and workplace culture
- There is a lot of amazing, hugely capable people who are willing and excited to impart their wealth of knowledge onto you. Also when given tasks of any nature, the support is there.
- Location, as we operate in the warehousing and logistics industry we are limited to where we can have warehouses which means they can be a bit far depending on where you live.
- Depending on the rotation there is at times not a clear idea of what your learning objectives are, however it is also your responsibility as a graduate to seek clarification.
- Due to it being an international company can become very closed minded, and at times this can limit what we are able to implement and innovate as a graduate.
- I would not say there is a "worst" thing about working for DHL Supply Chain. All roles have their challenges, for example at the time of large projects there will be some long hours required. But once the project is complete, the recognition and positive feedback you receive will make all the long hours worth while.
- The company has many locations spread around Sydney, a car is essential and daily travel can be a negative.