- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at Honeywell
- Average rating for Management, based on 10 reviews8.7 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
Great communication. Easily approachable
The direct managers are very easy to speak with. They are not so much mentors as they more facilitate the various opportunities on offer. They follow the companys policies which have vast guidelines to ensure the best outcome for the business and employees. This means sometimes they are mainly box ticking. Yet they personally are interested in their employees development.
They are really good with respect to their communication. I guess it also helps with the type of office we are. The leaders across the Pacific are also amazing in the fact that they are approachable i.e. just an email away from helping us graduates.
My manager is approachable and friendly
Most managers are easy to get hold of but some can be quite busy and don't have much time
Great mentors, reach out at senior level and they will help
Managers are easily accessible but haven't really had any mentoring.