- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Culture at J.P. Morgan
- Average rating for Culture, based on 13 reviews8.1 / 10
Please describe your company's culture both in the office and after hours. Let us know about the structure and hierarchy, cooperation and teamwork, and socialising amongst colleagues.
Outstanding culture, supportive and big focus on health
The hours are irregular. Hierarchies are complicated and frequently changing
Cooperation and team work is excellent. The friendliness and socializing varies significantly team to team. Structure is moving more towards a flat/horizontal approach.
There are plenty of opportunities to socialize with colleagues, international and domestic. The hierarchy of decision making limits the opportunity to be a nimble workplace.
I would happily spend a weekend outing with my team or the people in my team. We get along in both professional and informal settings.
Management is matrixed meaning a highly integrated organization. Staff are highly intelligent, driven and motivated and enjoy forming meaningful personal relationships outside of work.
Collaborative open culture.