Orica provides market-leading customer solutions to improve productivity and resource efficiency in the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and infrastructure sectors. An Australian company with a global footprint, Orica has a diverse workforce of over 12,500 people, with operations in more than 50 countries and customers in more than 100.
Orica’s value of No Accidents Today underpins our commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our people and customers, the environment, and the communities in which we operate.
Orica is the largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining and infrastructure markets, the global leader in the provision of ground support in mining and tunnelling, and the leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction.
Orica has a strong portfolio of manufacturing and distribution assets strategically located across Australia Pacific, Asia, EMEA, Latin America and North America which enables us to provide valuable supply chain capabilities for our customers.
An Australian company with a global footprint, Orica has a diverse workforce of over 12,500 people, with operations in more than 50 countries and customers in more than 100.
Our strategy is to create sustainable shareholder value through customer focused, innovation led and capital efficient supply of differentiated blasting, mining chemicals and ground support services and products.
These are delivered through low-cost manufacturing and third-party sourcing that underpins security of supply.
Orica delivers value by developing and commercialising differentiated services and products that maximise our customers’ capacity to:
- Transform mineral resources into recoverable reserves
- Increase mine productivity and mill throughput
- Increase mineral recovery
- Reduce energy consumption
- Operate safely – above and below ground
- Improve noise, vibration and fume control
- Improve mineral processing efficiency
Global Graduate Program:
The Orica Global Graduate Program is designed to develop your leadership potential and set you ahead in your career.
A truly global program, Orica's graduates are based throughout 19 countries.
- Diverse rotations across different parts of the business
- Formal graduate development workshops each year with a focus on developing your leadership potential
- Structured networking opportunities with the Orica senior leadership team
- An assigned Mentor for career guidance, support and advice
- A nominated graduate Buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- Involvement in local community projects and the option to be involved in our Graduate Sustainability Committee
- A graduate peer community – one that lasts a lifetime