PwC Australia helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a member firm of network of firms in 157 countries with more than 190,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory, tax & legal, and private clients services.
About this Employer
- The ability to work with some of the brightest in the industry, which expidites my growth and builds my personal resume
- Safe environment to learn by yourself and from others. Not often left on your own to swim or sink. Everyone is very young and energetic. The office environment is very good.
- Prestigious clients, interesting work
- the people and culture, everyone across the division knows eachother. The opportunities I've been given so far. Eg. travelling for field work in other states. Also they are flexible with work if I communicate what is going on.
- I'm getting an income whilst figuring out what to do in the future. There are also some minor learning experiences to take from working with other people and seeing how incompetent large organisations of all kinds really are.
- Not alot of benefits when working overtime.
- Dealing with difficult people at work including colleagues and clients - however, this is inevitable and part of the learning process at any workplace
- It's not easy, and not for everyone - there is a lot of hardwork and you will be challenged.
- Finding the balance between work and personal life
- Stigma attached by people outside of the company with the work load