- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Sustainability at PwC
- Average rating for Sustainability, based on 142 reviews7.3 / 10
Please comment on your company's efforts in this area.
Pushing for a paper-free office. Sponsored a lot of carbon-free initiatives.
Could be improved
the building is 5 star.
Moving towards a paperless office
Reduce waste, office is in an efficient building.
5 star green rated building
The company has a large focus on going green and ensures that everyone is using technology over paper. Also ensure that staff abide by the environment focused work.
The company office is considered a 'paperless' office where minimal amounts of paper are used and employees are heavily encouraged to utilise computational equipment to carry out day-to-day tasks.
Going to paperless (well trying to).
Recycling waste. Encouraging use of coffee keep cups, Green Team office initiative.
Use coffee cups rather than paper cups.