- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Career Prospects at Suncorp Group
- Average rating for Career Prospects, based on 23 reviews6.7 / 10
Please tell us about promotion possibilities and fill us in on what it takes to move up the ranks.
Initially the opportunities are good. The first job after the graduate program can be difficult to acquire due to the competitive environment of several graduates going for the same role. Promotion gets difficult over time as with any company. It may be a bit more difficult at Suncorp due to a higher average age in the workforce.
Entry level, Sydney
The Suncorp graduate programme is two years long, although if you work hard enough and express your interest in moving into a permanent role prior to those two years being over, it is possible to move on from the graduate programme quicker than that.
Very flat structure - diverse options
Having struggled with this (thus far), I don't know what it takes...
As a large and very diverse business there are constantly opportunities for career progression and promotion.
It depends on reputation and the opportunities available. The company sometimes gets caught up on years of experience rather than the required skills for a job.