Is this role for you?
This position is primarily based within the Strategic Asset Management Business Unit with opportunities to work within other Business Units identified to support the career development of the Graduate and the needs of TasNetworks.
- To gain the knowledge, skills, and practical experience in asset management information systems (including geospatial information systems) to facilitate a move to a suitable substantive position within the organisation (or industry) by completion of the graduate placement.
- To assist TasNetworks meet business objectives by undertaking project and duties within various workgroups, commensurate with the individual's developing knowledge and skills.
- To participate in TasNetworks' graduate program.
Can you deliver?
To be successful in this role, you will be committed to the Graduate Program, whilst enhancing your core discipline skills and experience. You will have a continual safety focus and be adaptable and embracing for ever-changing situations.
Skills You Need
Education / Qualifications
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems or Spatial Science
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in small teams
- Well developed data extraction and analysis skills using a variety of tools
- Ability to manage competing tasks and priorities
- Ability to identify, analyse, prioritise and resolve complex problems.
Demonstrated skills of the following systems:
- Microsoft .NET framework;
- Knowledge and experience in building web applications, web services and windows services; and
- Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server development.
- Vocational experience in similar industry/sector
If you would like any more information in relation to this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising closes Monday 12th November 2018 at 11:59pm EST