At ALDI we are changing the face of retail for Australian families, making a real difference to the lives of our customers and our people. As the nation’s low-price grocery leader, our business model is built on creating efficiencies at every level, so that we can provide Australian’s with the best value product at all times. Our people make this possible because they are engaged, energetic and positive. We are creating a culture that cares for you, respects you and supports your personal development.
About this Employer
- The autonomy and the trust placed in you to build your stores as your own business.
- The work is very challenging. In the Area Manager role I am always busy and there is never a boring moment! The pay is great with 5 weeks annual leave and a full maintained company car.
- Working in a highly professional organization that provides a competitive pay rate and allows you to initiate organizational change.
- The pluses include high responsibility, a fast paced environment, decision making opportunities, the ability to influence staff development and a high level of autonomy.
- I am always challenged and have been given a national project to work on independently.
- Long hours. It can include a lot of travel. At times there can be inconsistent workloads and there is a lack of technology due to the efficient nature of the business.
- Hours of work.
- There can be significant pressure involved in running such a lean structure. There are long hours at times and the autonomous nature of the role can be isolating. There is not consistent positive reinforcement and tasks are often urgent.
- There can be pressure and long hours at times.
- The workload can sometimes affect work/life balance.