- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by ALDI graduate employees
- The autonomy and the trust placed in you to build your stores as your own business.
- The work is very challenging. In the Area Manager role I am always busy and there is never a boring moment! The pay is great with 5 weeks annual leave and a full maintained company car.
- Working in a highly professional organization that provides a competitive pay rate and allows you to initiate organizational change.
- The pluses include high responsibility, a fast paced environment, decision making opportunities, the ability to influence staff development and a high level of autonomy.
- I am always challenged and have been given a national project to work on independently.
- Long hours. It can include a lot of travel. At times there can be inconsistent workloads and there is a lack of technology due to the efficient nature of the business.
- Hours of work.
- There can be significant pressure involved in running such a lean structure. There are long hours at times and the autonomous nature of the role can be isolating. There is not consistent positive reinforcement and tasks are often urgent.
- There can be pressure and long hours at times.
- The workload can sometimes affect work/life balance.