About the Role:
As Corporate Affairs Coordinator, you will report into the Senior Corporate Affairs Manager, and will form part of the energetic, close-knit Corporate Affairs team. This is a 12 month maximum term contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing group wide internal communications campaigns
- Creating engaging communications content and materials for group wide communication channels
- Coordinating content across internal channels (digital and traditional) to support effective, open and transparent communication, aligning to the group wide communications strategy
- Reviewing the effectiveness of communications through feedback and measurement
- Providing communications support to the Corporate Affairs Business Partners and divisions as required.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree qualifications in Communications or Public Relations with proven experience in a similar role
- Previous experience as a SharePoint owner and administer
- Experience working with traditional and digital channels (i.e. Yammer, EDM, Print, Email)
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional time management skills and the ability to work to competing deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to follow-up and engage stakeholders in order to receive content and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn about the banking industry and develop an understanding of financial services
- Maintain superior organisational skills and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!