- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at Cochlear
- Average rating for Salary, based on 9 reviews6.8 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
I feel as though we get paid a little lower than others in our profession. There are no bonuses that I am aware of.
Seem pretty standard to me. Good but not amazing.
Could be better considering the level of work that I do and the experience I have had. Bonuses are not very common.
I think the pay is close to other similar engineering jobs.
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
Discounts at various stores.
Opportunities to travel overseas. Lots of cake and food. Lollies around the office.
Dinners, team events and travel
We get discounted local gym membership, we have change rooms and showers on site, parking is tight but not too much of an issue, and we can get reasonable (5%-10%) discounts on a range of products (groceries/electronics).