- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Cochlear graduate employees
- Great friendly environment, a lot of variety in my tasks, the feeling that my work makes a positive difference to society.
- Relaxed trusting attitude.
- My fellow engineering colleagues - very intelligent people who are driven to benefit society.
- The work I do allows people to hear. Everyone is friendly, if you need guidance in a particular subject area, you only need to ask.
- The work is really interesting. The people are friendly and helpful. The work is really satisfying (getting to help people). The environment is really nurturing, the people are smart and always willing to share knowledge. Work-life balance.
- The company is a medical device company, and as such things move quite slowly due to the large number of regulatory submissions required to make simple changes. This can get frustrating.
- having to wear business casual most days
- Aspects related to corporate bureaucracy.
- You spend a good chunk of your time writing documentation.
- There is a lot of documentation required and projects can be slow moving due to regulations. Remuneration could be higher for the calibre of work that we do.