The Jetstar Group is one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing airlines. It’s made up of Jetstar Airways (a subsidiary of the Qantas Group) in Australia and New Zealand, Jetstar Asia in Singapore, Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam and Jetstar Japan.
Jetstar first commenced operations in Australia as a domestic airline in 2004. Since then, we’ve changed the face of flying in Asia Pacific. People who once couldn't fly, now can. And often.
Together we’ve built a truly amazing business, growing from 700 to more than 7,000 team members. Day in and day out, our teams across Asia Pacific search for new ways to make the world more accessible.
The Jetstar Graduate Program
How would you like to be part of a high performing team, all working to make the world more accessible?
Our two-year rotational graduate program offers a diverse, exciting and supportive environment designed to develop your technical capabilities and prepare you for future leadership positions.
Our generalist graduate program offers four 6-month rotations across a variety of departments including: safety, engineering, ground operations, networks and planning, sales and marketing, corporate communications, digital, product and ancillary revenue, revenue management, customer care, strategy, IT, and human resources.
We also offer finance streamed graduate positions, involving at least two rotations in two different finance areas, with the remaining rotations taking place across other parts of the business.
Whatever program you choose, you’ll be thrown in the deep end from day one, working on dynamic projects where you’ll learn about our operations from end to end. Don’t be surprised if our CEO and Executive Leaders want to hear your opinions too!
As a graduate, you’ll be eligible for our attractive staff travel benefits and join an ever-changing and fast-paced organisation that you’ll feel proud to be part of!
Our ideal candidate
You will have:
- A thirst to learn and a willingness to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- High levels of resilience, flexibility, intuitiveness and a customer-service orientation
- Flexibility to work cross-functionally across different business units
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Australia
- have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- be available to commence employment with Jetstar Airways in February
- be able to attend key stages of the recruitment process, in person, if requested