- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Jetstar graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.7GradAustralia surveyed 8 graduates working at Jetstar. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 8 responses.
- Great environment and Culture. Lots of Challenging Projects
- No day is the same, variety, diverse group of people, amazing aircraft!
- Friendly staff, high responsibility, trust from managers, staff benefits, enjoyable workplace
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile projects, people, culture
- A large company, still getting familiar with it all.
- It can be very office based and not based out in the field as much. In this case, getting out and working at the airport.
- Lean so busy workload
What insiders say about…
Day to day activities are constantly changing, this forces me to learn new skills and meet new people every day. There is no typical day at Jetstar!
People are extremely friendly and helpful in AND out of the office.
Prior to the assessment centre there was a video interview followed by a phone interview. At the assessment centre a group interview and individual interview were held. Post the assessment centre, a final interview and presentation were required.
Practice standard answering techniques but don't have all your answers already prepared. Be yourself.
In my current rotation I am very satisfied with the amount with my work/life balance. My working hours generally are 8 to 8.5 hours, my manager always ensures I have a lot of work, but not enough that will drive me underground. In addition, I can work from home if I have to or need to. So, all in all, currently, I am very satisfied with my working hours and flexibility.
Quite reasonable for entry level graduate position. Staff benefits is where the real bonus is with generous airfares all over the world
- Staff travel (number 1) - Access to employee bonuses, from gym memberships, to hotel discounts, there is something for everyone!
Managers are very accessible and always making time to help despite their frantic and busy schedule. There are strong internal communication links, feedback is regularly provided and if something good/great is achieved praise and recognition is often made.
Great training and possibility to get involved, informal learning from colleagues and managers
It is straight forward, - if you put in the hard work, build your relationships and network structure, you should not have a problem.
Everyone is accepted and welcomed. We are one team and encourage diversity in our busniessJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.
LinfoxMoving products from A to B is our specialty. Whether is fuel, household products or dairy, we are industry experts on transport and logistics.
SwireThe Australian Swire group is a diversified business, spanning multiple industries and our program provides opportunity for real hands-on management