- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Jetstar graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.7GradAustralia surveyed 8 graduates working at Jetstar. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 8 responses.
- Great environment and Culture. Lots of Challenging Projects
- No day is the same, variety, diverse group of people, amazing aircraft!
- Friendly staff, high responsibility, trust from managers, staff benefits, enjoyable workplace
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile projects, people, culture
- A large company, still getting familiar with it all.
- It can be very office based and not based out in the field as much. In this case, getting out and working at the airport.
- Lean so busy workload
What insiders say about…
Contributing to safe and efficient daily operations
People are extremely friendly and helpful in AND out of the office.
1) Online application 2) Video Submission 3) Phone Interview 4) Assessment Centre 5) final interview & presentation
1) Know what Jetstar's Values are. 2) Be yourself.
Varies depending on work and location, company is very flexible and accommodating
1) Staff Travel! 2) Transport 3) Hotels 4) Too many.
Managers are very accessible and always making time to help despite their frantic and busy schedule. There are strong internal communication links, feedback is regularly provided and if something good/great is achieved praise and recognition is often made.
Great training and possibility to get involved, informal learning from colleagues and managers
Plenty of career progression available both at Jetstar and Qantas. Having both companies easily accessible is a key driver in career progression
Everyone is accepted and welcomed. We are one team and encourage diversity in our busniessJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.
LinfoxMoving products from A to B is our specialty. Whether is fuel, household products or dairy, we are industry experts on transport and logistics.
SwireThe Australian Swire group is a diversified business, spanning multiple industries and our program provides opportunity for real hands-on management