- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Jetstar graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.7GradAustralia surveyed 8 graduates working at Jetstar. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 8 responses.
- Great environment and Culture. Lots of Challenging Projects
- No day is the same, variety, diverse group of people, amazing aircraft!
- Friendly staff, high responsibility, trust from managers, staff benefits, enjoyable workplace
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile projects, people, culture
- A large company, still getting familiar with it all.
- It can be very office based and not based out in the field as much. In this case, getting out and working at the airport.
- Lean so busy workload
What insiders say about…
Contributing to safe and efficient daily operations
No matter what role or position you have, everyone is treated equally and fairly. As a grad i feel like I have been a part of my team and the company for 5 years due to the energetic attitudes and friendly faces!
I think, with the nature of the role, be confident, be yourself, don't be someone you are not, be confident, a team player, friendly and most importantly understanding.
Varies depending on work and location, company is very flexible and accommodating
Quite reasonable for entry level graduate position. Staff benefits is where the real bonus is with generous airfares all over the world
- Staff travel (number 1) - Access to employee bonuses, from gym memberships, to hotel discounts, there is something for everyone!
Approachable managers, not hierarchical
Generally related to operations, however some relevant skills are taught overtime.
Significant opportunity for roles post grad program
Great at diversity, particularly LGBT. Good at recruitment and obtaining candidates with cultural fit
Star Kids charity, mentoring program for disadvantaged students, reading and writing classes for non-English native speakers, carbon offset for flight fuel
Open plan, business casual dress nicely, good location near a lot of food and coffee places
Carbon offset, introduction of aircraft which reduce fuel consumptionJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.