- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Jetstar graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.7GradAustralia surveyed 8 graduates working at Jetstar. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 8 responses.
- Great environment and Culture. Lots of Challenging Projects
- No day is the same, variety, diverse group of people, amazing aircraft!
- Friendly staff, high responsibility, trust from managers, staff benefits, enjoyable workplace
- Opportunity to get involved in high profile projects, people, culture
- A large company, still getting familiar with it all.
- It can be very office based and not based out in the field as much. In this case, getting out and working at the airport.
- Lean so busy workload
What insiders say about…
Contributing to safe and efficient daily operations
Jetstar's culture is great. The way the office is designed you may be sitting next to a senior manager or a head of. Most people are easily approachable, friendly and always willing to help. It does not matter where you are in hierarchy of the company, everyone's opinions, decisions etc. are highly valued. Team work is very important and its one of the key components that Jetstar lives for. To do what you need to do; team work is heavily reliant and everyone works extremely well in most cases.
I think, with the nature of the role, be confident, be yourself, don't be someone you are not, be confident, a team player, friendly and most importantly understanding.
Varies depending on work and location, company is very flexible and accommodating
Average, however benefits are high!
Fantastic relationship, not treated as a graduate, more so treated as one team with equal responsibility.
Generally related to operations, however some relevant skills are taught overtime.
It is straight forward, - if you put in the hard work, build your relationships and network structure, you should not have a problem.
Everyone is accepted and welcomed. We are one team and encourage diversity in our busniessJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.