We are a dynamic advisory firm, specialising in Advisory, Forensic, Transactions, Restructuring and Insolvency. We help both listed and private companies, including some of Australia’s leading and best known organisations to perform better.
As a Graduate or Vacationer you will develop a broad, commercial skill set through actively managing distressed companies, analysing financial performance, investigating fraudulent behaviour and providing advice on mergers and acquisitions.
You will be given autonomy and responsibility early on, working on some of Australia’s most high profile and complex projects. You will gain exposure to our diverse range of blue chip clients and will work across a broad range of industries to provide practical, hands-on assistance to improve business outcomes.
What we offer
- Personalised mentoring and coaching to guide you throughout your career
- Formal technical and soft skills programs to support your development
- Client exposure and networking opportunities
- Full support to complete the Chartered Accountants Program
- National and international secondment opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package, including participation in our generous bonus scheme
- An active and fun social culture
- Involvement with charities and community programs
How to apply
Applications for our Summer Vacationer Program open in February and July of each year. To be eligible, you must be in your penultimate year of a Business/Commerce degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. You will join us for 3-4 weeks over the university holidays and high performing Vacationers may receive an early Graduate offer for the following year.
Applications for our Graduate Program also open in February of each year. To be eligible, you must be in your final year of a Business/Commerce degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. Rather than being pigeon-holed early on in your career, you’ll gain exposure across our five service lines.
To submit your application, please visit our website.