- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Some tasks are less interesting but that is expected as a grad and my managers always take the time to explain how it fits into the bigger picture. Other tasks involve preparing reports, preparing for meetings, billing and payments.
Plenty of young staff who are friendly and helpful. The staff size is small enough to get to know everyone, but large enough that there is always something going on. Staff are keen to have a chat and relax after work on a Friday evening which provides a great medium to break away from a work point of view and get to know one another through a different setting
After giving transcript and cover letter there were online psychometric testing and a video interview. Next was a group information night/interview before the 2 on 1 interview.
Why did I want to work at McGrathNicol? Why insolvency?
Hours are very flexible. You are allowed to manage yourself and there are options to accommodate your unique work life commitments, allowing you to make the most of your time
Taxis, networking events/lunches/dinners
Very accessible. Strong mentoring culture.
Training is conducted regularly to ensure we are up to date with compliance and legislative changes
High quality work and solid work ethic.
The firm is very well balanced and equal, and is also very accommodating personal circumstances with work commitments.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha