- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Manage and assist with a variety of financial engagements.
Highly focused during work hours. Reasonable social scene after hours.
There is a aptitude test to begin with after submitting your credentials, followed by a video interview. If successful there is then a group meet-n'-greet and then a final individual interview.
Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in our company? What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses?
Do some research on the company and come up with some questions tailored to what you are applying for, ideally keeping it as current as you can. This show the interviewers that you are interested and also informed, creating questions through applying a profession to current affairs.
Reasonably flexible. However occasionally require significant hours.
Taxis, networking events/lunches/dinners
Lots of great mentors both in an official and non-official capacity at all levels of Management.
We have a grad camp that goes through the basics, fortnightly check ups with managers to ask any questions plus a variety of other training courses that are run throughout the year.
High quality work and solid work ethic.
From what I can see, there is great diversity mainly at the junior levels. Our partners are predominantly men which is reflective of the industry but our firm is definitely making an effort to increase that
McGrathNicol is involved in a variety of charities an engages in pro-bono work.
Plenty of space in a great building in a fantastic location. The dress code is business attire but also has casual Fridays
The company deals with a lot of printing and paper but makes efforts to recycle wherever possible. The company provides energy efficient technology and has an office set up to cut on energy usage where possible.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha