- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Manage and assist with a variety of financial engagements.
The social aspect of the firm is very good with many events being held to encourage relationship building. The partners and senior staff are always very approachable and friendly.
After giving transcript and cover letter there were online psychometric testing and a video interview. Next was a group information night/interview before the 2 on 1 interview.
Why did I want to work at McGrathNicol? Why insolvency?
Hours are very flexible. You are allowed to manage yourself and there are options to accommodate your unique work life commitments, allowing you to make the most of your time
My company does really well to match salaries and gives bonuses early on
Very accessible. Strong mentoring culture.
We have a grad camp that goes through the basics, fortnightly check ups with managers to ask any questions plus a variety of other training courses that are run throughout the year.
Experience is well recognized and promotions occur subject to experience and skills.
From what I can see, there is great diversity mainly at the junior levels. Our partners are predominantly men which is reflective of the industry but our firm is definitely making an effort to increase thatJoin us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha