- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Even as a grad, we are given significant responsibilities for the tasks we complete. This allows us to see that the work we do has an impact on our clients.
Plenty of young staff who are friendly and helpful. The staff size is small enough to get to know everyone, but large enough that there is always something going on. Staff are keen to have a chat and relax after work on a Friday evening which provides a great medium to break away from a work point of view and get to know one another through a different setting
Online assessments, video interview, group interview, individual interview.
Hours are very flexible. You are allowed to manage yourself and there are options to accommodate your unique work life commitments, allowing you to make the most of your time
Salary is in line with market standards and I feel that is appropriate for the level of experience of the individual.
Attending numerous functions and engagements with clients, taxis for late night functions or engagements, numerous social events with the firm
Managers are always willing and available to ask questions and provide advice on both technical and development matters.
Solid training programme.
Experience is well recognized and promotions occur subject to experience and skills.
The firm is very well balanced and equal, and is also very accommodating personal circumstances with work commitments.
Along with helping in community projects, there are many small activities and events on where proceeds are donated to a range of charities.
Great space with a lot of communal working and social spaces. Dress code is formal but not strict
Currently moving from paper-based record keeping to digital.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha