- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Manage and assist with a variety of financial engagements.
Great culture both in and out of office hours. Staff are approachable and happy to help at all levels and good relationships internally are valued.
The hiring process involved a few phases. An online application was followed by a series of online assessments, a video interview and a group networking session. The process allowed you to gain an understanding of the firm and its business.
The interview was comprised of questions relating to your experience, specifically those listed on your CV, as well as your knowledge of the firm's business and industry it operates in.
Research McGrathNicol's high-profile engagements and gain an understanding of the Restructuring industry landscape
Reasonably flexible. However occasionally require significant hours.
My company does really well to match salaries and gives bonuses early on
Managers are always willing and available to ask questions and provide advice on both technical and development matters.
Training is conducted regularly to ensure we are up to date with compliance and legislative changes
High quality work and solid work ethic.
The firm is very well balanced and equal, and is also very accommodating personal circumstances with work commitments.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha