- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by McGrathNicol graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.6GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at McGrathNicol. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- The variety of work and the friendships developed with like-minded colleagues.
- You are afforded a good level of responsibility whilst also working within a very supportive culture. There is a high level of variety in the work on offer and it proves to be very engaging.
- Colleagues, variety of work
- Constantly engaged in new activities, providing an interesting and stimulating work environment
- Variety of work. Travel opportunities.
- Working at a desk can become monotonous from time to time
- Occasional high workload
What insiders say about…
Day-to-day responsibilities depends on the project work you are involved in. Main responsibilities include being a main point of contact for stakeholders, maintaining MYOB files, attending project sites and liaising with various parties.
Great culture both in and out of office hours. Staff are approachable and happy to help at all levels and good relationships internally are valued.
After giving transcript and cover letter there were online psychometric testing and a video interview. Next was a group information night/interview before the 2 on 1 interview.
Why did I want to work at McGrathNicol? Why insolvency?
Reasonably flexible. However occasionally require significant hours.
Dinners and drinks.
Lots of great mentors both in an official and non-official capacity at all levels of Management.
The firm has an extensive training program including a grad program held over three days and a series of follow up training events held interstate.
There is a clear career path in the company with goals and expectations for each level. The more junior positions focuses on learning and taking on responsibility, and the more senior positions shifts to refining those skills and focusing on Business Development to bring in work
The firm is very well balanced and equal, and is also very accommodating personal circumstances with work commitments.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
KordaMenthaReal responsibility starts at day one at KordaMentha