- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Microsoft
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 12 reviews8.9 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
It changes based on the rhythm of the business but company is happy for me to come in a little bit later and leave early during quiet periods, provided all my work is completed
the most flexible company there is - embedded in the company culture is the belief that "work is a thing we do, not a place we go"
Work the hours to achieve the outcome. Flexible.
Very flexible and you're able to work remotely once you have showed how organised and proactive you can be
Very, I do very flexible hours
Flexible working hours. My calendar is different week by week.
SUPER FLEXIBLE! You have targets, how you get to them is up to you. You can work from home, the coffee shop, the office - wherever you are, you can put in the hours you need to get the job done.
Often work overtime due to high workload. it can be unpredictable as customer situations are ever changing, which impacts workload