- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at NAB
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 13 reviews7.8 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
The main headquarters for my company is fairly new and as such, so are the facilities. The desk space is still not quite as modern as PwC or Google but I still quite like it. The dress code in finance is a suit without a tie and we have business casual Fridays.
Office facilities are varied across locations. Some offices are more modern than others. Those offices that have been recently refurbished have clean, modern change room facilities.
The office space is very open with the "flexi-desking" happening on most levels. As mentioned before I commute 2 hours to work, it would be great if i could possibly sit at a business banking centre maybe once or twice a week, to break-up the travel. Across the building there is casual Fridays which is great!
If you're at the major locations, the offices are fantastic, there're three major buildings and each of them are different.